2 cups whole wheat flour / spelt flour
1/2 cup agave syrup / maple syrup
2 tsp. aluminum free baking powder
1/2 tsp. baking soda
1 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
1/4 cup grape seed oil / peanut oil
3/4 cup lactose free milk / almond milk
150-170 g fresh spinach leaves
1/2 cup banana (about 2 bananas)
1 vanilla stick
1. In the first bowl mix all the dry ingredients.
2. In a blender bowl, grind the spinach, add milk and oil, and continue to grind until you get a mashed texture.
3. Add the banana and vanilla, and stir well.
4. Transfer the spinach puree into the flour bowl, and stir.
5. Fill muffin’s trays with up to 2/3 of the height, and bake at 350F (176C), for about 18-20 minutes, until a toothpick comes out clean.