200 grams lotus cookies
40 gr’ melted coconut oil
500 gr’ white goat cheese 5%
250 gr’ cream cheese 30%
100 ml sweet cream
25 ml almond milk
1/8 cup agave syrup
1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
1 1/2 tbsp. cornflour or tapioca flour
3 organic eggs + 3 egg yolks
250 gr’ organic white chocolate
1/2 cup frozen raspberries
1. Boil the sweet cream and the almond milk and pour over the chocolate while stirring. Melt and set aside.
2. Meanwhile prepare the bottom: In a food processor, mix the lotus cookies with coconut oil until you get crumbs. Transfer to a 8 inch (20-24 cm) diameter mold and flat well. Transfer to freezer.
3. To make the cake: Mix the cheeses, the agave and the vanilla in a mixer bowl.
4. Melt the cornstarch or tapioca with 2 tablespoons cold water and add to the mixture.
5. Add the eggs and yolks one at a time while stirring.
7. Add the cream and white chocolate.
8. Pour the batter over the cookies.
9. Bake at 320F (160C) for an hour, with a water pan on the bottom of the oven. If it still vibrates slightly in the center – that’s fine.
Keep refrigerated until serving