For the Brownies:
200 gr’ coffee flavored dark chocolate (70%)
3 Organic eggs
6 tbsp. melted coconut oil
1/4 cup agave syrup
1/2 tsp. pure vanilla extract
1/4 tsp. salt
1 tsp. finely ground espresso
3/4 cup whole wheat flour
For the cheesecake:
1 can (250 gr’) cream cheese 27% fat or more
1/8 cup agave syrup
2 tbsp. grape seed oil
1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
1 tbsp.coffee flavor liqueur
2 tbsp. whole wheat flour
* To enrich the taste, you can chop 1/8 cup of dark chocolate and sprinkle in the mixture
1. Melt the coconut oil and the chocolate , and set aside to cool.
2. When cool, add the agave and vanilla syrup while stirring.
3. In a separate bowl, scramble the eggs, and add the chocolate mixture.
4. Add the flour, espresso and salt and combine.
5. Transfer to an oiled brownie pan and set aside.
Preparing the cheese:
1. In a mixer bowl, scramble the eggs.
2. Add the agave, the oil and the cheese, and mix.
3. Add the vanilla, the coffee liqueur and the flour, and mix again.
4. At this point, add the chopped chocolate and mix with a wooden spoon.
5. Transfer the batter over the brownie layer.
6. Bake at 350F (176C) for 40 min. until a toothpick inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean. It’s not bad if the center is a bit less baked, it will harden in the refrigerator, the main thing is not to burn the cake !!!
7. Place the cake in the refrigerator for at least 1 night or 6 hours. Before serving, sprinkle a little ground espresso over.