2 large organic eggs
Juice from 1 and a half lemons
1/2 cup high quality olive oil
1 cup of unsweetened yogurt (I used goat yogurt)
1 cup organic cane sugar
2 cups whole wheat flour
2 tsp. aluminum free baking powder
1/2 tsp. baking soda
4 stems (about 7 cm) fresh basil
1. In a mixer bowl, mix the eggs.
2. Add the lemon juice, olive oil, yogurt and sugar, and continue to stir.
3. In a separate bowl, mix the flour, baking powder and baking soda.
4. Transfer the flour mixture into the eggs, and stir to a uniform batter.
5. Pour the batter into muffin’s trays, and bake at 350F (176C) for about 25-35 minutes until toothpick comes out clean.