3/4 cup melted coconut oil
1/2 cup maple syrup
1/2 cup organic cane sugar
2 organic eggs
3 tsp vanilla extract
2 cups white spelt flour
2 mashed bananas
1 tbsp almond extract
1/2 lemon zest
1/2 cup frozen raspberries
1/2 cup chopped white chocolate quality
1. In a mixer bowl, mix the melted coconut oil with sugar and maple syrup.
2. Add the eggs, vanilla, lemon zest, almond extract, and mix.
3. Add the mashed bananas and flour while stirring.
4. Remove the bowl, pour the raspberry and white chocolate, and stir with a wooden spoon.
5. Grease a brownies pan, and fill it with batter.
6. Garnish with raspberries and white chocolate.
7. Bake at 350F (176C) for 25-30 minutes or until the center of the cake is fixed.