1 cup spelt or rye flour
1/2 cup oatmeal (or grounded oatmeal)
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp salt
1/8 cup brown rice syrup
2 tbsp melted coconut oil
1/4 cup olive oil
1 organic egg
1 vanilla bean
2 sweet potatoes
8-10 dried apricots
10 grams of dark chocolate, coarsely chopped
1. Cook the sweet potato until it is very soft. Mash it into puree and set aside to cool.
2. Mix all dry ingredients together.
3. Mix all wet ingredients, and combine with the dry mixture.
5. Add the apricots and the chopped chocolate and mix everything into a smooth mixture.
6. Fill muffin molds up to the edge. The muffins are not going to rise alot.
7. Bake at 350F (176C) for 20-25 minutes, until toothpick comes out clean.