2 cups flour spelt
1/2 cup rice flour
1/2 cup almond flour
1/4 cup organic cane sugar
1/4 cup agave syrup
1 vanilla stick
2 tsp ground cinnamon
1 tsp baking powder without aluminum
1 tsp ground nutmeg
1 tsp ground turmeric
1/2 tsp ground allspice
3 organic eggs
1/2 cup olive oil / grape seed oil / Peanut oil
1/4 cup of chai masala (room temperature)
3/4 cup applesauce / 2 green baked apples
3 chopped apples
1/2 cup dried/fresh Blueberries
1/2 cup chopped toasted pecans
1. In a large mixer bowl mix the flour with the spices. Add the sugar and baking powder and stir.
2. Add the eggs, oil, apple puree, agave and vanilla and beat on medium speed just until all ingredients come together.
3. Remove the bowl and add the pecans, blueberries and apples, stir with a wooden spoon.
4. Grease and flour a baking pan (22 cm), and transfer the batter.
5. Bake at 176C (80 F) for about 40-50 min, until toothpick comes out clean.