1 cup white wheat flour
1 cup white spelt flour
1 cup whole wheat flour
1/4 cup organic cane sugar
5 tsp dry yeast
1/4 cup pumpkin oil / peanut oil / grape seed oil
3/4 almond milk
2 organic eggs
1 Lemon zest
1½ tsp natural vanilla extract
1 cup homemade jam
1. Mix the flour in a mixer bowl with the yeast, sugar and salt.
2. Add oil and warmed milk, and mix.
3. Add the eggs, one at a time, and mix for about 3 minutes until the dough is smooth.
4. Grease a bowl and place the dough inside. Cover with plastic wrap and a towel and place in a warm place for an hour or two, until the dough doubles itself.
5. Divide the dough into 2, and place on a greased baking paper. Form a long roll and cut to slices abut 2-3 cm thick. 6. Roll the slices into balls and place in greased baking paper at least 7 inches between them. Cover and wrap the pan with plastic wrap and a towel, and place again in a warm place, to rise again for about 1 hour at least.
7. Preheat oven to 350F (176C). Brush the donuts with almond milk, and bake for 12-15 minutes, until golden.
8. give donuts to cool, and fill them with jam.
* You can bake them for 10 min. and then give them a deep fry for 30 sec. each side.