1 1/2 cups almond / nuts milk
2 organic eggs
1/2 cup rye flour
1/2 cup whole wheat flour
2 tbs rice syrup / maple
2 tbs olive oil
2 tablespoons water
1. Beat the eggs and add the milk to it.
2. Add the flour, stir.
3. Add the oil, water and syrup.
4. Spray the pan with olive oil, and heat well.
5. Pour about 1/8 cup of batter into the center of the pan, and fill the entire space.
6. Wait until you’ll see the edges getting golden, turn and fry on other side.
7. Stack on a plate. Eat healthy, and enjoy;)