Ingredients for 16 muffins:
1/2 cup drained raspberries (for color)
1 vanilla bean
1 cup buttermilk
2 organic eggs
1/2 cup olive oil
1 tbsp. vinegar
1 -1 / 4 cups white spelt flour
1 cup oatmeal flour
1/2 cup maple syrup
1/2 cup organic cane sugar
1 tsp. baking powder
Pinch of salt
3 tbsp. organic cocoa
100g white chocolate chips
1. Beat eggs in a mixer bowl, until it turns white and fluffy.
2. Add the olive oil, vinegar, water, raspberries juice, vanilla, maple syrup and buttermilk, and mix.
3. In a separate bowl, mix the flour with the salt, cane sugar, baking powder, baking soda and cocoa.
4. Gently unite the dry mixture with the wet on low speed.
5. Add the white chocolate chips, and stir slightly.
6. Fill muffin cups to 3/4 height, and bake at 320F (160C) for 30-35 minutes, until muffins have stabilized, but still slightly moist in the center.