For 7-6 muffins.
1/2 cup mashed banana
1/2 cup peanut butter (I used natural peanut butter, 100% peanuts, sugar free)
2 tbsp agave syrup or honey
2 tbsp organic cane sugar
1 tsp organic vanilla extract
1 large organic egg (for Vegan version: just replace the egg with another banana)
1/4 tsp salt
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp baking powder
1/3 cup + 1 tbsp oatmeal (ground to powder)
1/3 cup quick oats
1/3 cup dark chocolate chips (I used 85% chocolate, chopped)
1. Powder oatmeal in a blender and then mash the banana. Preheat oven to 350F (176C) and grease muffins molds with peanut oil.
2. In a large bowl mix the banana, peanut butter, agave, vanilla and sugar.
3. Beat the egg / banana and add the peanut butter mixture.
4. In a separate bowl mix the flour, oats, salt, baking powder and baking soda.
5. Add the oats and chocolate chips and mix well.
6. Transfer the wet ingredients into the dry and mix into a smooth mixture.
7. Fill the molds up to 1 cm from the edge.
8. Bake for 15-20 minutes, but pay attention not to dry them.