1/2 cup melted coconut oil
1/4 cup brown rice syrup
1 vanilla bean
1 organic egg
1 cup oatmeal flour
1/2 tsp. aluminum free baking powder
1/2 tap. baking soda
1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
1/3 cup of organic cocoa spread
1. Beat the egg with the rice syrup, vanilla and the melted coconut oil (cooled).
2. Gradually add the oatmeal flour, baking powder and baking soda and mix until all ingredients come together.
3. Add the chocolate chips and stir.
4. Grease a cast iron skillet, and fill it with half the dough.
5. Heat the cocoa spread for 5 sec. in the microwave, and pour over the dough. Cover with another layer of dough and place in the oven.
6. Bake at 350F (176C) for 25-30 minutes, until golden.