220 ml almond / hazelnut milk
140g melted coconut oil
3 organic eggs
70g high quality Swiss dark chocolate
150g Spelt flour
70g hazelnuts flour
1/4 cup agave syrup
2 tsp baking powder without aluminum
1/2 tsp baking soda
1 vanilla bean
1. Mix all dry ingredients.
2. Melt the chocolate and milk. And set aside to cool.
3. In a mixer bowl, Beat the eggs, add the coconut oil and vanilla.
4. Add the agave and 20% flour. Mix well.
5. Put the chestnuts into a food processor and run until they become almost flour. Add the chestnuts and the rest of the flour to the mixture, and mix into a smooth mixture.
6. Add the chocolate batter and mix.
7. Grease your mold and fill almost to the edges. Bake at 190C (90 F) for 40-50 min.
* Decorate with Vermicelli / chestnuts cream.