2 organic eggs
1 cup yogurt or goat cheese
1/4 cup brown rice syrup / maple
3/4 cup honey / jam
4 tbsp strong black tea
3 tbsp raisins
1 cup spelt flour
1 cup whole wheat flour
1 baking powder Aluminium free
1/2 tsp baking soda
1 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp anise
1. In a small bowl mix the yogurt with soda and baking powder and set aside for 5 minutes.
2. Beat the eggs, add the sugar and honey, and continue beating until you get fluffy mixture.
3. Gently pour the yogurt mixture into the eggs, and stir lightly. Add the tea.
4. Gradually transfer the flour into the egg mixture, and stir slowly.
5. Add the spices, raisins and nuts, mix. Grease a 8 inch pan and move the batter in.
6. Bake at 360 F (180 C) for 35-40 minutes.
7. When the cake is ready you can pour over a warmed honey.