3/4 cup toasted hazelnuts
1/2 cup hazelnut flour
1 cup almond flour
1/4 cup cornstarch
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/2 cup melted coconut oil
1 organic egg
1 tsp natural vanilla extract
1/2 tsp almond extract
1/2 cup honey (I used Christmas tree honey)
1 tsp ground turmeric
1 tsp ground anise
2 tsp ground ginger
1 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp ground nutmeg
1. Put the toasted hazelnuts into food processor and grind into flour.
2. Add the flour, hazelnut and almond flour, cornstarch, baking soda and spices. Run the blender for a minute.
3. Add the egg, honey and vanilla, coconut oil, almond extract, and grind everything for 2 minutes.
4. After the dough is uniform, divide it into 2 pieces. The first section transfer to a work surface, and refrigerate the other part.
5. Roll out the dough and cut out cookies with cookie cutters, about 1 inch each.
6. Arrange the cookies on the baking paper and place the tray in the refrigerator for 30 minutes. Meanwhile, prepare the cookies with the second part of the dough. 7. Remove the cookies from the refrigerator and put straight into the oven. Bake at 350F (176C) for 8-10 minutes, until golden.
8. let them cool, then spread chocolate filling, halva, jam, or whatever comes to mind, and cover with another cookie.
9. Prepare hot tea, eat healthy and delicious cookies, celebrate New Year and enjoy;)