100g Non dairy butter
3 cups water
Pinch of salt
2 cups gluten free flour
8 large eggs
2 cans coconut cream (at least 20%-22% fat) put it in the refrigerator about 2 days before you use it.
200 grams high-quality white chocolate (can be made at home with cocoa butter and agave)
1. Place the butter and salt in a small pot and bring to boil.
2. Lower the fire and put the flour gradually, while stirring very fast.
3. Remove from heat and cool the mixture about 10 minutes.
4. Add eggs one at a time and after each egg mix with a hand blender. When the texture becomes thick, the dough is ready.
5. Preheat the oven to 390F (200C), pour small balls on baking paper and bake for about 50-60 minutes, until golden. Do not open the oven door, otherwise they will fall! When removing the puffs they should be light.
1. open the coconut can from the bottom and use just the hard cream, milk can be used for baking or porridge later.
2. Add the while chocolate and mix well.
3. Fill in the puffs with the cream.
4. Decorate with hot chocolate.