Gluten free flour:
1 ½ cup rice flour
1/2 cup potato flour
1/4 cup rice flour
1/4 cup tapioca flour
1 tsp xanthan gum
* Mix the flour, and store in a vacuum box.
2 large organic eggs
1/4 cup maple syrup or brown rice syrup
1/4 cup organic cane sugar
1 cup goat yogurt
3 tbsp melted coconut oil
1 vanilla bean
2 tsp vanilla extract
1 ½ cups gluten free flour
1 tsp baking powder aluminum free
1/2 tsp baking soda
2 tsps lemon zest
1. In a mixer bowl, beat the eggs, sugar and syrup on high speed for 3 minutes, until you get an airy cream.
2. Add the yogurt and lemon zest and mix.
3. Melt the coconut oil, and add the vanilla bean.
4. Cool the oil and add to the mixture.
5. In a separate bowl mix the flour with the baking soda and baking powder.
6. Unite the dry ingredients with the wet. Cover the bowl and set aside for 10 minutes.
7. Transfer the dough to donuts pan, 3/4 height, and bake at 360F (180C) for 9 minutes.
* Tip: you can bake the donuts for 4-5 minutes, and finally let them fry them.
* Fill and garnish the donuts with jam, chocolate, dulce de leche, halva, or whatever you want 😉