1 1/2 cups tea (Chai Masala. 2 tea bags)
1 cup + 2 tablespoons grape seeds oil (or any other healthy oil)
1 cup honey
3 organic eggs
2 1/4 cups spelt flour
3 Tbsp organic cocoa powder
1½ Tsp baking soda Pinch of salt
1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
1/4 teaspoon ground cloves.
* 2 loaf pan.
1. Heat kettle. Prepare strong tea.
2. Peel the shell and remove the core of the palm under a stream of hot water. Place in a bowl, and pour over the tea.
3. In a food processor, grind the dates and the tea until you get dates puree.
4. Blend in a mixer bowl the oil, honey and eggs.
5. In a separate bowl mix the flour, cocoa, baking soda and spices.
6. Unite the whole mixture into a bowl, and mix well until smooth.
7. Pour the batter into a greased mold.
8. Bake at 162C (320 F) for 40-50.