1/2 cup coconut flour
2 tbsp cocoa powder
1/4 tsp salt
1/4 tsp baking soda
4 large organic eggs
1 1 / 2 tbsp melted coconut oil
1/2 cup coconut sugar
1 tbsp natural red food coloring / Beet juice
Store the Coconut cream in a refrigerator for a couple of days, it needs to catch its solid form.
Add Agave / coconut sugar by personal taste
1. Make Cupcakes: Preheat oven to 350 F (175 C).
3. Combine flour, cocoa, salt, sugar and soda.
4. In a separate bowl, beat the eggs, oil and food coloring.
5. Add the dry ingredients and mix with electric mixer.
6. Fill cupcake molds up to 1 cm from the edge.
7. Bake for 18-20 minutes until a toothpick comes out clean.
8. Prepare the cream: Beat the ingredients until you get a smooth cream.
9. Now the fun part: When the cupcakes are completely cooled, decorate them with the coconut cream.