2 mashed bananas
4 organic eggs
2 tbsp coconut milk or almond milk
2 tbsp maple syrup
2 tbsp almond paste
1/2 tsp baking powder
4 tbsp coconut flour
2 tbsp + 2 tsp cocoa powder
For the Jam:
2 tbsp chia seeds
1 cup frozen raspberries
1 tbsp maple syrup
Decorate with dark raspberry chocolate
1. First prepare the jam two hours before preparing the pancakes: Defrost the raspberries, mash them with a fork. Add the chia seeds and syrup. Mix, and place in the refrigerator for two hours.
2. Prepare the pancakes: Beat the eggs.
3. Add mashed bananas, coconut milk, almond paste and maple syrup, and mix well.
4. Add the coconut flour, cocoa and baking powder and stir well.
5. Heat a pan with healthy oil. Pour the batter and fry for 1-2 minutes. Turn them and fry another minute.
6. Garnish with raspberry jam and chocolate.