2 cups fresh cashews
1 cup coconut flour
1/4 tsp salt
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
1/2 cup coconut oil
1 vanilla bean
1/8 cup honey
1/2 cup Raspberry / Strawberry jam
1. Grind the cashews until you get flour (Be careful not grind too much! Flour should be dry and not oily).
2. Sift the Coconut flour into a bowl.
3. Transfer the cashews to the coconut bowl, add the salt, baking soda and cinnamon and mix well.
4. In a mixer bowl, bit the eggs, coconut oil, vanilla and honey.
5. Transfer the flour into the eggs and mix until the dough is smooth.
6. The dough will be very sticky, so we divide it to 2. Flatten it on a baking paper and put the pattern in the refrigerator for 30 minutes. 7. When you get out the dough, it is very important to work quickly. So cut cookies with a cookie cutter.
8. Place 1 teaspoon raspberry or strawberry jam and cover it with another layer.
9. You should put the cookies in the refrigerator for 10 minutes before they enter the oven. Bake at 350F (176C) for 10-15 minutes, until golden.