Ingredients for 24 donut bites:
1 cup rye flour
1/2 cup almond flour
1 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp salt
1/3 cup healthy oil (peanut /grapeseed oil)
1 organic egg
1 mashed banana
2 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 cup almond milk
* You can add sugar if you want.
100g dark chocolate
1/4 cup almond milk
1. Mix the flour, salt and baking powder and set aside.
2. Beat the oil and egg until light and fluffy.
3. Add the vanilla extract and continue beating.
4. Add half of the flour and milk and mix well. Add the rest of the flour.
5. Add the banana mixture and mix again.
6. Grease Cake Pops pans and bake for 5-7 minutes over medium heat (320F), until a toothpick inserted into the cake comes out clean.
7. Melt the chocolate and almond milk, and fill the donuts.