2 round cake pans 6.5-7 inch
1/2 cup white spelt flour
3/4 cup whole spelt flour
1/2 cup oatmeal flour
1/2 cup coconut oil
1 tsp. baking powder
1/2 tsp. salt
3/4 cup organic cocoa powder
1/2 cup maple syrup
1/2 cup coconut sugar
1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
1/2 tsp. ground anise
1 tsp. vanilla extract
2 organic eggs
1 cup coconut milk
1 cup of Guinness beer
1/2 cup coarsely chopped pecans
1. Melt over low heat the coconut oil, sugar and maple. And set aside to cool.
2. Mix the flour and spices, add the salt, baking soda and cocoa, stir and set aside.
3. In a separate bowl, beat the eggs.
4. Unite the flour with oil and stir.
5. Add the eggs and the coconut milk. Mix well.
6. Add the beer and mix again.
7. Sprinkle the pecans into the mixture and stir with a wooden spoon.
8. Grease and flour 2 x 6.5-7 inch baking molds, And divide the batter between the two patterns.
9. Bake at 350F (176C) for about 20-25 minutes, until toothpick stuck in the cake comes out clean.
10. Cool the cake and divide into 4 layers. Spread cream layers between the layers, and cut into large pieces.
* You can use any cream that you want.